1. What type of information do you collect? We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password) and payment details (including credit card information) when booking classes.
2. How do you collect it? When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, personal details and email address. Your credit/debit card details will be handled by the third party provider Stripe.com. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only. Additionally, if you contact us using the contact form or using Facebook chat, we will collect the personal information provided by you.
3. How do you store, use, share, disclose my personal information? Doda Yoga uses Wix.com for web hosting. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Our payment transactions are handled by Stripe.com, one of the world's leading payment providers used by trusted brands such as Google, Amazon, Uber and Microsoft. Stripe.com adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information.
4. How do you communicate with visitors to your site? We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to in the conduct of the business in accordance with applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, and text message.
5. How can I withdraw my consent? If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at .
7. I want to know more/I want my information deleted. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at .